Re: [Chrysler300] All Chrysler Nationals

Re: [Chrysler300] All Chrysler Nationals

Hi all,
One of the obstacles to using the space, by whomever, is the fact that
vendors have a pass to get in the gate with their vehicles
and/or trailers to access their space.   General parking is off site,
so if your coming to the meet without a registered show car, be
prepared to carry the stuff a good distance to the space.

On another point, we have a block of 25 rooms reserved at the Radisson
Penn Harris and about half are already taken 4 months before the show!
If you going and want to stay there, the number is 717-763-7117.  The
300 Club rate is same as last year at $92.00/night plus tax. Mention
the Chrysler 300 Club to get the special rate.  This Hotel is starting
to be used by other Mopar people so it will probably be sold out that
weekend at any  $ rate. The block of 25 is held only to 30 days prior
to 7/6 but I estimate all 25 will be gone much before that so make your
plans soon.!

John Cote
Guilford, CT.