From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:57 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Rebodying Anyone

Hi Group:

    I know we have had our discussions about whether or  to what extent
rebodying our cars is acceptable, but for those of you who might  want to go
tot the extreme, I refer you to E-Bay auction # 8053357648, where you  will
find a 300-C chassis for sale, together with the title and the VIN plate,
and little more.

    Assuming these are all legit - is it still a  C???

Pete Fitch

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links