From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JERRY LINDSAY
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:32 AM
To: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx; John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; moparpjf@xxxxxxx;
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rebodying Anyone

Club members,
                      As many of you know I purchased a 62 300H from Texas
that was on ebay but never sold. He was going to part it out and we came to
an agreement on pricing and I purchased with the intent of using the frame
from a 62 sport's 300 coupe i purcheds from Ken Smith.  My question is if I
make the switch, Will it still be a "H" ??.

Jerry Lindsay
Seminole, Fl

Yahoo! Groups Links