[Chrysler300] Ram manifolds

On a very rainy Sunday, April 30, 2006, the Northern Illinois Region of the
WPC Club held it's 23rd Annual Show and Swap at Larry Roesch Chrysler Jeep
Dodge  in Elmhurst, Illinois.

As the president of this fine group of Mopar enthusiasts, I make it a habit
to try and talk to the vendors to see how their day is going.

While talking to a vendor of electrical parts and restorations, he advised
me that he has a pair of long ram manifolds off a 300F including linkage ...
but  no carbs. He further stated he is asking $1500 for the parts.

If anyone out there is interested, please contact me off the list.
Thanx,

Guy Morice
Oswego, Illinois
_Guyztoys@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Guyztoys@xxxxxxx)