-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of goldenlion413@xxxxxxx
Looking for the following trim pieces would anyone have the two trim pieces

that go in front and back of the 300F emblem on the passenger side.I need
the
arrow piece and the long metal piece that go in front and back of the emblem

thank you tom.

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM