From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian & Kathy Frank
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:31 PM
To: 'Alfred J. Peirish'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Rich Barber
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Famous letter Cars

Rich and All,
We stayed a couple extra days in Ashville, N.C. after the meet. On Monday
Bachelor in Paradise was on cable in the hotel lobby (couldn't get the
channel in the room so watched it all in the lobby-delayed some sight
seeing). It is a cinnamon G convert. Also, early in the movie there is a
shot of traffic on the freeway. If you look close, there is a glimpse of a
300 F in the movie.

Brian Frank