[Chrysler300] 14 Inch Replacement Wheels Update

[Chrysler300] 14 Inch Replacement Wheels Update

Hi to all,

Good things come to those who wait!

Stockton Wheel will be contacting those who ordered the first wave of wheels
starting on Tuesday June 6th.

We have lost our 1957 "C" volunteer. We have ³K² covered. Guess that means
³J² too.

We know that these wheels work well on a 1960 300-F with regularhubcaps and
300 hubcaps.

Need to try on 300-C hubcaps and try the replacement wheels on the front of
a "C" to determine if we can use them on "C"s and "D"s. These wheels can be
manufactured without the bumps that retain the regular 1960 Chrysler
hubcaps. Actually these bumps are not even needed on 300-Fs because the 300
hubcaps are retained by claws. They are for authenticity only or if you
occasionally travel with regular hubcaps an change to the show hubcaps for
Meets. The bumpless wheels would be $10.00 less or $85 instead of $95.

Is there anyone who ordered the replacement wheels who also has a "C"? Or is
there anyone with a "C" who lives in close proximity to one of the following
people who ordered wheels?

Tim Tomlinson
713 Center St.,
Carthage, IL 62321
Set of 4
tomlin@xxxxxxxxx

Bob Donatucci
2502 S. Cleveland St.
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Set of 5

Peter Fitch
11 Club Circle
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750
Set of 5
Moparpjf@xxxxxxx

John A. Roth
14 Perdiz Canyon Rd.
Placitas, NM 87043
Set of 5
jtabo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thomas Cox
2006 N Main St
Anderson, SC 29621
Set of 5
tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim Schroeder
Mission Paving Co.  602
Los Ebanos  Mission  Tx 78572
2 Sets of 5
MPCo1948@xxxxxxx

David Clelland
220 Edgewood Ave
Delanco, NJ 08075
Set of 5
DC300G@xxxxxxx

Ronald Gendjar
35966 Summers St
Livonia, MI 48154
Set of 5
emenar33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neal Thomas
6680 Kennington Square NW
Pickerington OH 43147
Set of 5
mr300f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Sets are going to Ulf Larsson, in Sweden, but will not be shipped there
right away.

Thank you,
Tony Rinaldi

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM