From: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:08:32 -0600
Subject: [Chrysler300] New Auto Museum

   Hello All...

I was on the Round Nevada Classic Car Tour this week (2100 miles) with
my 57
300C coupe, and we were in Winnemucca, NV yesterday. I had the
opportunity
to visit with the curator of a new auto museum that will be opening
there in
summer 2007. Among the cars that I viewed yesterday were Dave Clellands
1961
300G convertible, the PAIR of 300C's that sold at BJ and also the Howard
Hughes Imperial convertible that also sold at BJ in January. It looks
like
the museum will house around 150 cars when completed next year.
Winnemucca
in located about 2.5 hours east of Reno on I-80, a major east-west route
through the west. I am looking forward to seeing all the vehicles
displayed
when it is completed.

George

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home page�now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM