From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of John J. Hertog
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:33 AM
To: 'Chrysler300'
Subject: [Chrysler300] two questions

1/ where can one purchase a brand new tinted windshield, of the straight
(non-bubble) variety, as used on a 300G hardtop (other than Timo Tanskanen)

2/ what is the cause of - and the cure for - fuel "drainback" (other than
installing  an electric fuel pump) ?   Some of my Mopars can sit for two,
three weeks or more, and, after a couple of cranks, they fire right up.
Some others, after sitting for 48 hours, need to be cranked for a LONG time
in order to get fuel back up to the carburetor.  There has to be a reason
for this - any comments ?

John Hertog

Sag Harbor NY

Yahoo! Groups Links