Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 413 Timing Cover

> In order to replace the damper seal on the timing cover must the water
pump housing come off?  The motor is in the car and I can't tell if the
timing cover can be removed without first removing the water pump housing.

> Thanks!

Changing the crank seal on a B/RB is not for the timid or short cut hurry up
person due to the design. Why I mentioned items you will encounter  tearing
into one (to include the water pump) and why someone else says they never
leak so just use old seal (wrong, but what you want to hear when faced with
performing the alternative). Once again, your time and your money and your
gamble and unfortunately in this case a great expenditure of time to do the
job right.

Yahoo! Groups Links