[Chrysler300] 57-58 300 frame restoration

[Chrysler300] 57-58 300 frame restoration

While restoring the frame on a body off restoration has anyone ever welded up
the front shock mounts?  The quality of the welds holding the shock tube is
less than robust and I am tempted to not only improve the quality of the weld
to the tube but maybe close up the frame opening around the tube..Any opinions?

Marv Raguse

57 300
58 300
57 Fury