[Chrysler300] Cause and Effect - 300D with low oil pressure.

[Chrysler300] Cause and Effect - 300D with low oil pressure.

Hello again 300 world from Australia,
   I will be guilty, just this very ONCE only, for posting an arguably
non 300 Club message to the list server.
I have just recieved a very important Health Message from a good friend
in Phoenix Arizona, at below.

   Firstly though, my Thoughts and Comments ....

As are the problems associated with our great cars, health problems
arise due to LOGICAL cause,
And without our Health, everything unfortunately is greatly diminished.
Re the low oil pressure recent posting of the 300D, if the cause is not
removed, damage and harm may result,
Like the human body, each and every part of the car can relate, transfer
and effect other components.

Albert Einstein once adroitly pointed out a real problem to some of us
as a human species,
Being prone to forfeiting our ability to PROPERLY think and find truth.
Hard tempered minds, unwilling to consider alternative thoughts or
possibilities will of course struggle with any new thought process,
Quite often they will immediately take the " Nutcase, Fraud or Scam "
attitude.

Only those with the TIME to properly examine and persue an answer to any
problem,
May then be rewarded or stunned to arrive at any real answer, solution
or reason why.
Unfortunately and commonly though, this will only occur at a moment or
past the point of dire need to them,
The mind has only then truely opened itself, accepting the now genuine
desire, to examine and search in another way.

So now a Health Connection message from a humble house in Townsville,
North Queensland, Australia.
I have personally known Kevin and Katy Hinton for many years and before
them, their now passed teacher, Kenneth S. Jaffrey.
For 35 years I have been observing their honest dedication, commitment
and results of their lifelong hobby - NATURAL HEALTH.
This has always been and still remains an almost selfless service, being
performed totally free or at the most bare of costs.

For anyone interested in the free and regular newsletters containing
this style of Health information,
You can visit and register for recieving the newsletters at their great
website.
                 http://www.thehealtheducator.com
I and many others feel lucky to share this thoughtful ACCUMULATED
knowledge from the many sources around the globe, across several
generations.

I have just this year returned to full time work, from being a carer for
my Mother for the last 5 to 6 years.
It was a moral choice for me to apply everything I knew and believed
true to address the problem.
In 2000 my mum was diagnosed with Cancer, but still now THANKFULLY free
of it,
If certain lifestyle choices were properly followed though, I totally
believe it would never have occurred.

The inherent and otherwise affected quality of our individual building
blocks [ cells ] is the key to all of this,
Particularly important this is to the growing human body, but not really
any less to the adult.
A little like building a car from incorrect or substandard parts,
The longevity and enjoyment level will be directly related and felt with
every bump.

Acceptance of what we can learn will hinge upon our individual
willingness to consider,
Yes, the human race does know much and have great knowledge.
But REALITY continues to suggest that we have a long way to go in so
many ways,
I sincerely hope that we can all keep an open mind to any problem,
Health or Chrysler 300 related, from this unlikely connection.

Finally I don' t suggest that anybody has any DEFINATE answers to
serious health matters,
More likely this contact is a chance for people to access, consider and
apply some preventative or maybe curative health practices.
My opinion is that medical intervention is sometimes necessary to
support and prolong a life,
A low oil pressure condition of a Majestic 300D can reach a point of
unserviceability, if the symptoms are ignored.

Kevin and Katy Hinton can only handle so many personal e'mails,
So I ask that people just subscribe to the newsletters and begin to
learn, if they so choose.
Some minds will never be convinced of a certain reality or possibility,
As long as somebody out there can gain some positive health and NOBODY
complains about this posting, I will be content.

If anybody would like to contact me, off the list server of course,
please use this e'mail address.
    tonybraams@xxxxxxxxxxx
Best Regards to all and enjoy your special cars,
   Tony Braams [ finnedmopar at ebay ].

ORIGINAL MESSAGE  -  Cancer News from Johns Hopkins University [
Baltimore ] :

1. No plastic containers in microwave oven.

2. No water bottles in freezer.

3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters.
This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center
as well.

Dioxin chemicals causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze
your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from
the plastic.

Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle
Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked
about dioxins and how bad they are for us.

He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using
plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat.
He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases
dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body.

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or
ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only
without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in
something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved
away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the
reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the
food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt
out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: