Re: [Chrysler300] listserver rules

Gee John,

I didn't see any of the stuff you mentioned.  What did I miss?  Just saw
stuff about 300s.  Maybe my email was down but it did not look like
that.  What juicy stuff did I miss?  Is it in the archives?  Would love to
read what got someone kicked off the list. I guess I miss all the exciting
stuff.  All I see is questions and answers about 300s and parts for
them.  Interesting if it relates to something we may fix ourselves sometime
but not really exciting otherwise.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

PS Where is the political stuff.  Will look for it but I missed it
completely.  Some of us are oblivious I guess and I am one.  YOu can answer
me off list but I feel I really missed something here.

At 05:20 PM 9/12/2006, John J. Hertog wrote:

>To : all listserver members
>
>A restatement of the listserver rules is apparently required. PLEASE - No
>off-topic discussions on this listserver, and especially no political
>discussions of any kind will be tolerated.  There have been numerous recent
>infractions. This will no longer be tolerated.  NO EXCEPTIONS.
>
>This listserver is owned and maintained by the Chrysler 300 Club
>International, Inc. for the sole benefit of current members. The purpose of
>the listserver is to facilitate the exchange of information pertaining to
>Chrysler 300 cars EXCLUSIVELY .   The listserver is NOT a chat room;
>off-topic posts are not permitted. There is nothing unclear about this.
>
>One member recently had his listserver privileges permanently revoked for
>actions unbecoming a Club member. The Club will enforce the rules, no
>question about it.
>
>For the benefit of all of our members, the Chysler 300 Club Int'l. asks you
>to please abide both to the letter and the spirit of the rules.  Use this
>listserver to talk about Chrysler 300 related issues only .
>
>Any replies may be addressed to the Electronic Communications Committee
>privately. The Executive Committee will be made aware of any serious
>concerns.
>
>Thanks to all members for their cooperation!
>
>John Hertog - crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Don Warnaar - 300country@xxxxxxx
>Bob  Merritt - bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx