[Chrysler300] 300G at auction

Hi club,

A couple of weeks ago John Cote posted a note about my 300G stick at the
Hilton Head Concours Auction.  Here are the links to some of the promotion
for the car.  The Ebay write up comes directly from the auction program
which is currently being printed.  The auction web site is www.thewwg.com.
The lot number is 39.  Here is the eBay listing number.  The car is too nice
to drive (I like drivers) and was very very expensive to do....which I hope
addresses why I am selling it.

Thanks!

John

Ebay Item number: 110040098958