From: Sheldon Wernick
To: jerrylindsay.300h@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: 1962 Green 300 H listed in 300 website

Sounds great Jerry.  Just one correction:  the email address should be skw2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a bunch

Kevin

  From: "JERRY LINDSAY" <jerrylindsay.300h@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: "300 Club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Sheldon Wernick" <skw2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: 1962 Green 300 H listed in 300 website
  Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:37:43 -0400

  Dear Club Members,
            Over the weekend there was a 1962 Chrysler 300H added in the classifieds in our website. The gentlemen that is selling it is a nephew to Bob Bauscher from Ill that belonged to the other 300 club. The VIN number is :8423191863 I believe. In addition to what he states in the add he replaced the pistons as it had sat for so long and he did not want to to do any harm to the engine, which may be the reason for the off color. I told him that the members may want a picture of the vin number as well as the seat belts.

  I believe that the mileage is correct as the pictures will bear out. His son Sheldon has sent the pictures and his website is attached shw2@xxxxxxxxxxx  please reply if you are interested only. They seem like a nice family that are looking to more it .

  Not too many Forest Green 300H around

  Jerry Lindsay
  11469 87th Ave No
  Seminole, Fl 33772 3610