[Chrysler300] Lawton, OK Meet on Club Website

[Chrysler300] Lawton, OK Meet on Club Website

To All,

We now have a pictorial report of the Lawton, OK meet on our Club website.

John Hertog organized and created the thumbnails for the 546 pictures sent to him.  Yes, 546!  Photo credits go to Rich Barber, Tom Cox, Wayne "Spanky" Cox, Gil Cunningham, Phil Irish, Ray Jones, Mick Kreszock, Bob Merritt (That's Okie Bob), and Angelo Mitchell.

A separate link will lead you to R.J. Kern's pictures.  R.J. (son of hosts Rob and Marnie) is a professional photographer.  His pictures will leave no doubt.

Thanks to John for organizing the pictures.  My work included text, captions, page design, and the required links to make everything work.  That has been completed.  Enjoy the picture tour.

Don Warnaar
Electronics Communications Committee

http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/>

Photo credit:  Angelo Mitchell; Rich Barber; Tom Cox; Gil Cunningham; Mick Kreszock; Phil Irish; Ray Jones; Bob (OK) Merritt; Wayne "Spanky" Cox; R.J. Kern

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: