300D Coolant Leak

It's in the mid-fifties here in Dayton, so I thought  I would take the  D
convert out for its last spin before its long winter sleep.  Returning to  the
garage, I noticed a coolant leak into the cockpit, from the heater water  valve
(inside the cockpit, fastened to the firewall, behind the glove  box).  The
car is a summer-only vehicle, so the heater isn't a big deal,  and I can easily
block off the hoses to the heater, but it would be nice to do  it right.
Anybody know of a source to supply new water valves for my  Brute, or someone who
can rebuild it?  Thanks, Terry McTaggart, in sunny  and warm (relatively
speaking) Dayton OH.