Enclosed auto transport

Hi Kenny,

I used Horseless Carriage for a trip from California to South Carolina.  The driver was extremely nice and careful and the truck was impressive.  I am certain they are a reputable company and the charge was not unreasonable.  Their communication is terrible, however.  I didn't have a clue when the car was picked up, when to expect it, etc.  The office people seemed offended when I called to get some information about delivery.  But the driver was great and he gave the car a lot of care.

In the same transport trailer as my car was a Harley being delivered to Jeff Gordon (or so the the driver said.)  So, I guess somebody with more money than I have likes to use them.

I probably wouldn't use them again because I think communication is important.  But if you are just concerned about the care of your car, I believe you would be satisfied.  They are properly insured, a very important issue compared to some "renegade" drivers, that may or may not have good insurance.

Tom Cox