To: <UGE861@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 61 G Electronic Ignition HELP

It can be done in your existing distributor letting you keep the tach drive. My 300F had this done in 1982 by the previous owner. Exactly how, I can't
tell you because I didn't do it but a competent electrical shop  can.  I
didn't know I had the Mopar electronic conversion kit until the late 90's when I discovered the orange brain box installed under the battery box. Only then did I pop the dist. cap and find zero points underneath. Could email you a
photo if that would  help.

Yahoo! Groups Links