Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Chrysler 300f ebay item#160056657727

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Chrysler 300f ebay item#160056657727

A better/easier way. At the bottom of any listing page, under the "Bid
Box", you'll find this:
What else can you do?

  ----------

Back to My eBay  |  Ask seller a question  |  Report this
item  |  Printer Version

Click on "Report this item", and the page opens up with the clickable
dialog which will allow you to report the item as bogus.
In step 1, click on Fraudulent listing. That opens up:
Step 2. Click on "You suspect the listing is Fraudulent didn't bid"
Then click on the "Continue" button
Takes you to next page and click on "eMaii us"
Opens a page with item # already filled in, and the subject is also
filled in as "You suspect........." Tell the nice folks at eBay what
you think about the listing and maybe the sellers name being stolen.

Fast and easy

To protect yourself, at the top of any listing, click on "Advanced
search", which gives you several ways to search for something. Under
"search for Sellers" click on:
  Tracking Favorites with My eBay  Once there you can start a favorites
page and then list your eBay ID (Domestic) and also List it WorldWide.
that way if anything is listed with your ID, you get an eMail from
eBay.
I also have my son and several friends listed so I know when they list
anything. you can also list any favorite searches, such as "Chrysler
300" or whatever you are interested in.

Hope this helps, anyone dealing on eBay should set up the Favorites
search page for self protection.
Ray