From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mallyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Smokin' Seat!

You can wiggle waggle the switch lever and see if it goes back to
center (Off). If that doesn't fix it, then pull the switch and pry the
little tabs on the back and remove the guts, carefully. little springs
are involved here. Do this on a clean table with a cloth of some kind
so little parts don't bounce off.
Most switches are very simple inside and you can clean up all the
contacts as you do this repair.
Ray