[Chrysler300] trade

Well, I couldn't agree more with Gary Barker about the 60 Polara Conv. being a nice car, and a rare sight today. Around 1200 were produced, what happened to them all?? It's an even more stunning car with the big lower quarter stainless trim piece usually found on those cars. Suprisingly the B-J Polara didn't have the trim... an option?? Also strange was the red seats with black dash?? Anyway, if anyone wants to see pictures of another very nice example(probably better than the B-J Polara) , pick up  the book "Mopar Muscle Fifty Years"  by author Robert Grenat. There is quite a few pages of photos of Sean Machado's red D-500 in it, along with some letter cars and other late 50's fin cars.That book is worth every dollar just for the quality of the pictures in it. Also, the Oct 2006 issue of "Mopar Action" magazine as a story on Sean Machado's Polara, (he definatly drives his car! You have to see it to believe it!I) .

Jean-Yves Chouinard ( K-Conv. etc...)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional