[Chrysler300] 300 B dash color?

The "tan" part of the '55-'56 300 dashboard is a creamy, beigy tan and worth
the effort to get the correct shade.  I'm asking again for that paint code
for the several of us that are at that point.

It almost looks like it is baked on and I have seen numerous examples of
that paint peeled off in strips.  It would appear that careful surface
preparation & priming of the bare metal will be required to get a good,
durable and shiny finish.  Ditto, the black parts.

While your dash is out, you might consider a wiring loom replacement.  It
will never be easier.  Even if those old wires look ok, they are no doubt
brittle.  I don't have my references handy, but I recall that Rhode Island
Wiring and Narraganset Wiring offer looms for the '55's.  If your radio
needs attention, now is the time to do that, also.

Best wishes for a successful resto.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA