[Chrysler300] Fw: Yes!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: rob kern
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:06 PM
Subject: Fw: Yes!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: rob kern
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: Yes!!!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    My youngest son, Sean, called tonight to let me know that Marnie & I will have a good excuse to visit Ypsilanti & Jonesville, Michigan this year.  He became engaged tonight to the girl of his dreams, a West Point graduate and medical school classmate.  This is the young lady who is from Ypsilanti and whose family has a lake home on Wilson Lake in Jonesville!  She is the girl that I spoke to Eleanor Riehl about during our last conversation in October.  Needless to say we are thrilled and happy for our son and I'm psyched to be able to have an excuse to drop in on the Witse lovebirds, the Burkes, and George Riehl!  Also, RJ, our first born son, (the photographer) just found out that Lockheed-Martin's contract for his ARC/GIS firm has been renewed for 5 years and he doesn't have to move from Denver!  We have been truly blessed and feel even more so to be able to share the news with the 300 family!  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: