From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of choochooch@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:14 PM
To: tomlin@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Radials on older rims

I too have had a wheel come apart. One of my Kelsey Hayes wire wheels on
the
C-300 came apart while cornering (fortunately at low speed). The strange
thing is that it looked great front and back and when re-chromed a few years

ago,  no one reported problems. While my experience makes me  wonder about
these
order wheels generally, it didn't appear to be related  to tire type.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: