[Chrysler300] G Convertible Parts Request

[Chrysler300] G Convertible Parts Request

Hi All -

  In my quest to finish my G ragtop, I dug out my wiper motor, linkage and pivots to install into the car.  Cleaned up my best pivots and found that the hardtop and ragtop use different wiper links and pivots.  Naturally, my ragtop pivot is rusty, the other one is long gone.  Parts book shows that 61-62 ragtops use same pivots, P/N 1841191.  Other years may work too, but I don't have those parts books to check.

  Does anybody have a 2 of these wiper pivots that are in decent shape?  I have two from a hardtop that are pretty nice for trade.  Also need the attaching hardware for the convertible top mechanism to the body (big screws and clevis pins) and the brackets on the floor that the top cylinders fit into; also need location of those brackets since the body guy pitched them...  :o(

  So if someone has any convertible parts and a piece of a floor pan, let me know.

  Thanks for your help,

  John Begian
  Saline, MI

Yahoo! Groups Links