Re: [Chrysler300] 300c heater valve

  We attended a mobile air conditioning convention in PHX last week and crossed paths with representatives from Maine Radiator and Vintage Air which is out of  Tampa, FLA. Both companies deal with old car pieces. Maine Radiator has a web site and is very much into fixing or building old car radiators (as well as the one in your very large earth mover).  Vintage Air had a rebuilt thermostatic heater control on display. They can only rebuild heater control valves that are held together with bent over tabs.

  I have no experience with either of these vendors but they are on the east coast which is where most of the Club members reside and is why I mention them and their reps were intelligent fellows also.

  Assume first choice vendor for a valve would be JC Auto with the above mentioned as possible back up.

  We have had radiators built for old cars and trucks at Performance Radiator in Phoenix, BTW, for those close by who may not know of their services.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: