Re: [Chrysler300] 8.00 x 15 Goodyears & radial tires on old rims.

Re: [Chrysler300] 8.00 x 15 Goodyears & radial tires on old rims.

This needs to be posted to our Club Web Page. mMaybe in a FAQ area.
Some of these more popular questions that we discuss for weeks every
year or so could be easily referred to by the Electronic Committee.

Thanks Rich for getting this response.

Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: