[Chrysler300] 1960 Chrysler Windshield

A long time friend of Roland Funk, who passed away in 2000 called me tonight to ask me to post a message that he has one of Roland's windshields that he had kept many years as a spare for his 300Fs.  Frank forgot he had it in storage, ran across it today, and wanted to know if anyone in the club could use it.  He is squeaking by on social security these days, and would like to get $300 for it.  He said it is in very nice shape, but I haven't seen it.  If you have interest in it, please contact him directly, as I am only passing the information on in case someone can use it.  His name is Frank Guildner.  He lives in Sun Valley, California, near Los Angeles.  His phone number is:
818 353-4303

Regards
Steve Albu

Yahoo! Groups Links