  From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx<mailto:moparpjf@xxxxxxx>
  To: JLSAVARD@xxxxxxx<mailto:JLSAVARD@xxxxxxx> ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 9:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: WPC Club, Inc. Membership Update Request

  In a message dated 03/16/2007 9:28:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
  jlsavard@xxxxxxx<mailto:jlsavard@xxxxxxx> writes:

  Rather than simply reply and putting myself out there for "Spam", and
  whatever, I'm asking the list if it is legitimate or not!

  Anybody ever heard of this request/person before?

  Strikes me that Harris is that outfit that publishes all the college alumni
  directories. If you have doubts, contact the WPC people and ask them. I am
  also a member of the WPC, but I have not received that invitation.

  Pete Fitch

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional