[Chrysler300] chrysler 300F armrest bases

[Chrysler300] chrysler 300F armrest bases

 Hi Victor,

Now I know I am probably going to get an argument from other Club members
about this; but a careful examination of my 50K mile 300F armrest bases show
that they were originally flocked, in black,  both on the inside AND on the
outside, giving them a soft velvety finish...   Prior to looking at these, I
always thought that they were only flocked on the inside.  But there was
definitely flocking applied to the outside of mine as well, all over,
including underneath! So, as far as I am concerned, the correct answer is
that these fiberglass bases should be completely flocked, in and out.

Swirling fiberglass finish is definitely incorrect, even though that is what
most of them look like after all these years unless they have been restored.

The clock is adjusted by resetting the time..   For instance, if it's fast,
and you keep setting the time backwards, it will adjust it.

John Hertog
Snowy, slippery, icy Sag Harbor NY