  From: HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 9:26 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Phony G sale of E-Bay

  Pete Fitch and I received the same BS story about Hungary and the price of
  gas there.
  I wrote him back that the deal is on providing that I can see the car in
  Cleveland, Ohio first.
  I'm having soooo much fun ;-)

  <<
  Hello,
  First of all I must inform you that I'm located in Budapest,Hungary. I
  recently moved here with my job and I had the intention to take the car with me in
  order to register it and keep it, but I discovered that it is very hard to
  register a US car here and the taxes are very high. Not to mention that here
  the gasoline is much expensive here. So, unfortunately, I had to leave the car
  in the US.
  The PRICE is $9,400. The car is in excellent condition. It has no scratches
  on and hasn't been involved in an accident. The motor runs very well. The car
  was always garaged. The car is still US registered and the title is clear.
  The car is in US.
  The delivery will take between 12 and 15 working days (with insurance and 30
  days return policy). I WILL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING!
  If the car does not matches 100% the description, you will return it in
  maximum 30 days and I will pay for the return shipping fees.PAYMENT will be made
  through eBay so we can be both protected!
  If you agree with my above terms, I'm sure that we can close the deal as
  soon as possible. I have reserved the car for you until I will have your final
  answer.
  Thank you!

  Joe Gross
  70 Chrysler 300 Hurst