  To: crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 8:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] re installation of rear seat belts in 62 300H conv

  Hi Fern and All:
  It has been so long---30+ years, I suppose---since installing the rear belts
  in my H cvt. I can't remember specifics on that car. However, when
  restoring the 300F a few years ago, I had the shop put in anchors at both the front
  and rear. There were definately dimples in the floor pan sheet metal that I
  took for drilling locators. I am sure the "H" would have them as well. If
  you have trouble locating them, I can crawl under the F and give you an
  approximate location. The dimples are pointing downward, so the intention was that
  drilling would take place from inside the car. Hope this helps a little.
  300ly, Gil C.
  Tallahassee, FL

  In a message dated 4/22/2007 2:49:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,