Re: [Chrysler300] 1960- 1961 Differences

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960- 1961 Differences

In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:52:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
moparpjf@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi Pete and All:
Your center link, PN 1673008 is not only good for the "F" and "G", but also
is used on the 57 thru 62, at least according to my parts books.  As to  other
parts, one would have to take them on an individual basis.  I would
certainly think the brake lines would be the same, "F" to "G", but I do not have  a
"G" to compare.  Of course the "H" and up would differ because of the  wheelbase
change.
300ly, Gil

Hi  Group:

In redoing my F I have run across a couple  of  sources that carry certain
parts for 61's but not for 60's and  visa versa.   I know that there are some
differences between the  F and G, but do any of  those differences extend to
things such as  brake and fuel systems and lines  (other than the 14" - 15"
wheels),  suspensions, etc.  For example, I happen  to have an NOS center
link  for
my G - is it not identical to that on the  F?   Unfortunately, Chrysler
managed
to change virtually all part numbers   from year to year, so there is little
help available  there.  I  would  appreciate any comments you F & G people
might
have.

Thanks,

Yahoo! Groups Links