From: dave@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: June 18, 2007 10:50:29 AM CDT
To: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Allpar updates 6-18-07

This weekend held an exciting event, the Tulsa time capsule opening,
which uncovered a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere swimming in four feet of
apparently vintage water. The cement time capsule does not appear to
have had any form of waterproofing to keep moisture from seeping
underneath the lid, and in fact seems to have been designed to let
water in, but not let it out. The result was... well, you can read it
for yourself, and see lots of photos courtesy of tulsachevys.com
(that's not a misprint):

http://www.allpar.com/history/auto-shows/time-capsule.html

Still with us? That's good, because we have more ... including the
infamous Patriot hybrid-electric racing car. We have details from
Chrysler along with a note from Evan Boberg on possible accuracy
issues...

If you've been following the Chrysler soap opera, you may have
questions about Cerberus' intentions. We have an interview with Bob
Sheaves on the topic, using his experience in the industry to help shed
light on the future.

We also had more details and memories of Chrysler vans used as
ambulances in the ambulance section, and a huge number of photos of the
recent CEMA show arranged in photo-gallery form - a first for Allpar.
Visit them all at -

http://www.allpar.com/

And come see us at Carlisle's auto show next month!

--
To update your preferences visit
http://allpar.com/lists/?