[Chrysler300] Heat risers 300G

Hello Fellow Members,

  I've been working on the carbs on my 300G and we have discovered that the heat risers are frozen in place. From the underside we have doused them with lubercant, taped them with a hammer & 2x2 and freed them up to move but realized that the riser is moving on the stud which is frozen solid. Given the location we are thinking we need to remove the cross ram intake manifolds so we can reach them.

  Is there an easier way to get at the heat risers without taking off the manifolds? Whats the best way to get them working freely? If removing the manifolds is the only answer then I need a source for gaskets, can you help me there?

  Thanking you in advance.

  Warmest Personal Regards,
  Matt Ostrowski
  Norwich, Ct