From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
To: MRS954@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 4:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] info worth noting in the back of the brain :-)

Now that I think about it, last year at the local AACA show at Thanksgiving, Steve Estes was here with his E hardtop.  We were put in different classes because the judges said 36C was only for letter cars 1960 and up. Didn't make much sense then and still doesn't but at least we both had the opportunity to take 1st place in our classes.

Mike Meyer

See what's free at AOL.com.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: