From: Howard Abarbanel [mailto:howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:20 AM
Subject: FW: Chrysler 300 show for July 29th

Dear Mayor Parise,

Unfortunately, we need to cancel the Chrysler 300 show for Sunday, July 29th
owing to a very poor response from members of the club. We only came up with
10 participants which is far too few to stage a meaningful event. We sent
mail to members in a five-state area along with several e-mail blasts and
didn't come up with the 25-35 participants we had hoped for. Finding a
sponsor for an event with just 10 cars is just too difficult.  I am sorry if
this caused you any inconvenience and we appreciate your support.

Howard

Howard Abarbanel

Abarbanel Wine Company

15th Anniversary . 1992-2007