  From: Paul Holmgren
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:40 PM
  Subject: [SPAM] [Chrysler300] Oh The Pain of it all

  in trying to locate some info thats stored on a 300 club link I ran into
  a site problem.

  http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/

  I go here and my browser gets stuck looking for a password to access
  something there!! NOT GOOD!!!

  perchance has this site been hacked and the webmaster does not know
  yet??????

  --
  Paul Holmgren
  2 57 300-C's in Indy