[Chrysler300] Small write up in this month's Road and Track

[Chrysler300] Small write up in this month's Road and Track

Roger Hector is the man(and close personal friend) who did a large full scale painting of our 300  B some years back.  He is an artist of quite renown and is degreed in automotive design from the top automotive design school in the USA.

The last picture in this URL is the painting of our 300 B and Obi our Labrador.  My wife commissioned it for my birthday present.  I could not ask for a better gift.

http://www.rogerhector.com/fineartprints.html

What prompted this email is I had been thumbing thru this months Road and Track(August issue, page 29) and saw a write up where he has now begun a project(has completed 2 cars) of taking a late model Corvette(C6) chassis' and rebodied it with a body of his design.  Beautiful car, the one that GM could have done(and so long Ferrari).

http://www.rogerhector.com/anteroscoachworks.html  Pictures of re-bodied Corvette by Hector.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calyfornua

Yahoo! Groups Links