Re: [Chrysler300] Any Club members in Northwestern Ohio?

Re: [Chrysler300] Any Club members in Northwestern Ohio?

All I will say is make sure the car is not "local" to there.  The kind of
rust they have in that part of the country is something you cannot even
conceive of if you are from Arizona.  I am from New York and never saw rust
like I have seen on Ohio cars.  New York cars not being very rust free but
everything is relative.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

  At 07:25 PM 7/18/2007, Jim wrote:

>Hello all, I am looking to purchase a 1962 Imperial Crown coupe that
>is located in Lima Ohio, was wondering if there were any clum members
>in that area that could go and look at it for me? I will compensate
>you for your time and knowlegde. Airline fares have skyrocketed, once
>I ad that to shipping and the price of the actual car I am extremly
>upside down. I am in Scottsdale, Az appreciate any help or advice..
>Thanks!
>Jim

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>3:30 PM