  From: rob kern
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 14:23
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Red G Convertible Cover Feature Car of October, 2007 COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE Issue

  Hello 300'ly to all!
  Who owns the gorgeous red G convertible featured on the October, 2007 Collectible Automobile issue? Great article on the field of '61 vehicles as written through the eyes of a ficticious family shopping for a new '61 convertible at the Chicago Auto Show at the new McCormick Center in winter '61. Interesting as to how the price differential was perceived of the Chrysler vs. the Plymouth and Dodge offerings. I can now appreciate John Hertog's former '61 stick car being the Chrysler offering for just under $3000 new in '61. ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: