[Chrysler300] Newports

In 1967, I bought a used 1963 Newport for $800 with about 30,000 miles on the odometer.   The car had a 361 block.  The shift was on the floor.  It would do 50-55 in first, about 90 in second.  It sent many early muscle cars home with their tails betweenl their egs.  I kept till 1974 when the one of supposed gas crisis forced me to sell it .
I really missed, since it was always parked at work next to a 300K ( exact same color).  The standing joke was "Bill, when are going to sell the car".  One day in Nov of 1975, Bill walked by me and asked "when are you picking up your car?"  Well I still have it and thanks to Ray Menzel have a treasure lode of parts, which will help in the restoration of the body.
                                                                                                        Stanley Cotler.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional