Re: [Chrysler300] 300G idling problem

Back in the day, I used to be good at setting up muti-carbs. I used a
Uni-syn.  I think John Lazenby's business still  sells them.
  I haven't seen anything here on balancing the carbs so the air flow of
each is the same, but that can cause hunting in some applications.

I never did mopars, but I did many Boat and VW/Porsche Modified and
Racing engines. It could  really make a difference, and seemed easy to
me.

Ray