[Chrysler300] FW: 1961 300G for sale

Hi all,

I was contacted by a gentleman selling his fathers 300G, looks a fairly nice
original car. Just thought I'd pass it on, anybody seriously interested let
me know and I'll give you some contact details and pics.

Thanks

Owen

  _____

Mr. Grigg,

The car has been is storage since 1971.  It has 51,596 original miles.  It
has 70% original paint, drivers side has been repainted possibly due to
slight damage, if you examine pictures of drivers side closely you can see
slight rust to area from drivers door back to wheel well.  There is some
rust in the trunk, no other rust issues anywhere on car.  The car was last
registered and on the road in 1971.  Transmission should be fine, brakes
will need some repair.  The car is complete and original.  Other items of
note:  Gas tank may need to be replaced or repaired, being gas is old and
stale.  Door panel upholstery is in excellent shape, seat covers in need of
repair.  Dual carburetors and engine have been professionally rebuilt, but
need to be installed in car.  Price for car is $25,000.

Thank you for your interest.

Greg and Jim Myers

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links