[Chrysler300] FW: Circuits: The Rebirth of the Electric Car

[Chrysler300] FW: Circuits: The Rebirth of the Electric Car

Bob Lutz was Pres. of Chrysler -untill Daimler took over-----they really
screwed Mopar

See Fireworks On Live Image Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=Fireworks&mkt=en-ca&FORM=SERNEP