[Chrysler300] WCFB service bulletins

  A fellow member indicates he believes there are several service bulletins
on the Carter WCFB carbs as used on my 1955 C-300 (2317S) --but, he does not
have them.  If any of you have one or more of these service bulletins you
would share, please let me know.  I'll be going through my carbs this winter
and would like to take full advantage of any Chrysler technology.  Any
special insights gained by any of you would also be appreciated.  I have the
1955 Service Manual and it has detailed instructions and specifications for
the overhaul, and I have a couple of old gasket kits.

Speaking of those specs, they include a SAE nominal size of 1-1/8" 4 bore 4
bolt, primary and secondary throttle bores of 1-5/16" and primary and
secondary main venturi's of 1-1/16".

Any comments on proper external finish of the main body and air horn?  Plain
pot metal or slightly to strongly goldined?  I was advised the cast iron
base plate/throttle body can be expected to re-oxidize soon after cleaning.
Any suggestions for refinishing that part with something that will hold up
and look right?

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA