Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet and a Camera

Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet and a Camera

It was a pleasure meeting you.  That's what this "Meet" thing is all
about. "We come for the cars and stay for the people" has been said for
30 years or more in this club.
We had 2 new people join the Club this meet also. Over  all, a great
success. I'd like to take credit for the 45 minute Car Parade in front
of the hotel, but that was another piece of luck we were blessed with.
Thanks for your kind words, it was great fun on our part and I always
enjoy doing it. Hope to see you all in Eagle River next spring, it'll
be another great one!
Ray and Jo Ann