Från: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
För Gloria Moon
Skickat: den 14 oktober 2007 23:01
Till: 300-Chrysler 300 Club
Ämne: [Chrysler300] John Hertog illness

Dear Folks,
Many of you have heard that John Hertog is ill. He normally handles all
the
club's emails queries and online membership requests, but he is now
unable
to fulfill his usual club chores. Although his illness is severe and he
is
hospitalized, we hope that he will be able to resume his "work" for the
club
at a later date. Look for his announcement that he's back.

His family asks that you do not call his house or email him because they
are
overwhelmed by all the messages they have received and cannot keep up
with
all of them. Please send cards to John's home address.

Normally, we don't send a notice to the club through the listserver
about
illness, but John does deal with many, many club members and has spent
countless hours making our club better. The Electronic committee and
others
as needed, will step in and fill the work gap until John is back.

Gloria Moon

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional