RE: [Chrysler300] 1964 Floorpans needed

Richie of Classic Fab used to be in Wilmington, MA before he moved to South Carolina.

I used him for many cars, including my old 55 C300 and 61 G coupe for rocker panel work.

I think my old Chryslers were the original impetus for him to start fabricating Chrysler parts.

Tell him 'Noah" from North Reading says hello when you talk to him.

He'll take good care of you.